The Urban Decay Vegan Palette was the first vegan makeup item (not to mention my first high-end item) I purchased 5 years ago for $36. To this day, it is my most-used & possibly most-loved makeup item I own.
I used to lament at the idea of going to bed before midnight. With this new job, though, anything past 10PM seems ridiculously late. I'm lucky if I can stay up til 11PM on weekends! Autumn brings with it a start of a new school/work schedule, so in honor of that, I'm sharing some tips that are part of my bedtime routine that help me go to bed earlier & fall asleep!
I was never into social media. I only got a Facebook last year & the rest of my social media a few months ago. I've developed more of an online presence than I ever thought I would, thanks to my passion for my vegan lifestyle. It's interesting to me how different people use social media for different things. Here is a brief breakdown of how I use social media to maximize my online identity.
One thing I've never been into is beer. Sure, I've taken shots of Tecate in a few rousing rounds of beer pong, but I've never been the type to relax with one. John, on the other hand, is a fancy beer connoisseur. The darker & less-known, the better. He has some beer reviews & now a tequila review on his channel, so check him out & subscribe if you are into that stuff.
What's In My Work Bag/Hand Bag video that I planned to do another video about what I kept in my makeup bag, however, I realized that I didn't keep enough products in my little bag to justify making a video (which would go up who-knows-when). So, I'm going to quickly go through my makeup bag essentials - products I always have on hand!
I tag you! Leave a link to your video in the comments!
Aunt, Roof, Route, Wash, Oil, Theater, Iron, Salmon, Caramel, Fire, Water, Sure, Data, Ruin, Crayon, New Orleans, Pecan, Both, Again, Probably, Spitting image, Alabama, Lawyer, Coupon, Mayonnaise, Syrup, Pajamas, Caught, Naturally, Aluminium, Envelope
- What is it called when you throw toilet paper on a house?
- What is the bug that when you touch it, it curls into a ball?
- What is the bubbly carbonated drink called?
- What do you call gym shoes?
- What do you say to address a group of people?
- What do you call the kind of spider (or spider-like creature) that has an oval-shaped body and extremely long legs?
- What do you call your grandparents?
- What do you call the wheeled contraption in which you carry groceries at the supermarket?
- What do you call it when rain falls while the sun is shining?
- What is the thing you change the TV channel with?
This is a quick DIY tutorial showing you how I took a vegan (PVC) travel bag that advertised a network marketing company I used to be a part of (got it at a convention) & how I turned it into a fashionable laptop/travel bag that spreads a message!